This course is on the latest version of .NET and is about designing and developing Windows Client Applications. This course provides knowledge to choose an appropriate Windows client technology and assess the application needs. The course also covers how to use the key technologies, including Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and Windows Forms.
- MCPD Web Developer 4
- MCPD Windows Developer 4
- MCTS Web Application Development with Microsoft.NET Framework 4.0
- MCTS: Windows Communication Foundation Development with Microsoft .Net Framework 4
- MCTS: Windows Application Development with .NET 4.0
- MCTS: Accessing Data with Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 / Visual Studio 2010
- MCPD: Windows Developer
- MCPD: ASP.NET Developer
- MCPD: Enterprise Application Developer
- MCTS: Windows Communication Foundation Applications
- MCTS: Windows Presentation Foundation Applications
- MCTS: Windows Workflow Foundation Applications
Exams for MCPD and MCTS (certification for .NET 2.0) expired on 30th June, 2011
Exams for MCSD and MCAD (certification for .NET 1.1) expired on 31st March, 2009.
Unisoft provides training on the following versions of .NET (4.0, 3.5).