MCTS: Windows Communication Foundation Development with Microsoft.Net Framework 4
This courses helps the participants gain knowledge and skills to develop distributed applications using WCF 4 and Visual Studio 2010. It starts with SOA, then moves to the service development Life Cycle, hosting, including AppFabric, then to Messaging, Transactions, Queues, Error Handling and extensible security Model.
The course also introduces a variety of advanced topics. WCF is one of the most powerful distributed technologies, but it is quite simple to use.
Unisoft provides training on the following versions of .NET (4.0, 3.5).
- MCPD Web Developer 4
- MCPD Windows Developer 4
- MCTS Web Application Development with Microsoft.NET
- MCTS: Windows Communication Foundation Development with
Microsoft .Net Framework 4
- MCTS: Windows Application Development with .NET 4.0
- MCTS: Accessing Data with Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 / Visual
- MCPD: Windows Developer
- MCPD: ASP.NET Developer
- MCPD: Enterprise Application Developer
- MCTS: Windows Communication Foundation Applications
- MCTS: Windows Presentation Foundation Applications
- MCTS: Windows Workflow Foundation Applications
Exams for MCPD and MCTS (certification for .NET 2.0) expired on 30th June, 2011
Exams for MCSD and MCAD (certification for .NET 1.1) expired on 31st March, 2009.