MCTS Web Application Development with Microsoft.NET Framework 4.0
MCTS Web Application Development with Microsoft.NET Framework 4.0 validates the knowledge to develop ASP.NET MVC and Web Forms Applications using .NET Framework 4.0 tools and technologies.
The course focuses on coding activities that enhance the performance and scalability of the Website Application.
Unisoft provides training on the following versions of .NET (4.0, 3.5).
- MCPD Web Developer 4
- MCPD Windows Developer 4
- MCTS Web Application Development with Microsoft.NET
- MCTS: Windows Communication Foundation Development with
Microsoft .Net Framework 4
- MCTS: Windows Application Development with .NET 4.0
- MCTS: Accessing Data with Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 / Visual
- MCPD: Windows Developer
- MCPD: ASP.NET Developer
- MCPD: Enterprise Application Developer
- MCTS: Windows Communication Foundation Applications
- MCTS: Windows Presentation Foundation Applications
- MCTS: Windows Workflow Foundation Applications
Exams for MCPD and MCTS (certification for .NET 2.0) expired on 30th June, 2011
Exams for MCSD and MCAD (certification for .NET 1.1) expired on 31st March, 2009.
- Knowledge of problem solving techniques that apply to software dev elopement.
- Experience of working with .Net Framework , preferably with Web Applications.