Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) certification validates your expertise to successfully implement, build on, troubleshoot and debug key technology areas in Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft .NET framework.
Windows forms are the base unit of an application that is enhanced with controls to create a user interface and with code to manipulate data. Visual Studio provides an integrated development environment (IDE) to aid in writing code, as well as a rich control set written with the .NET Framework.
MCTS: .NET Framework 3.5, Windows Forms Applications training will develop skills to use Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2008 and the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 to create Windows Forms applications that run on corporate servers or user desktop computers.
Unisoft provides training on the following versions of .NET (4.0, 3.5).
- MCPD Web Developer 4
- MCPD Windows Developer 4
- MCTS Web Application Development with Microsoft.NET Framework 4.0
- MCTS: Windows Communication Foundation Development with Microsoft .Net Framework 4
- MCTS: Windows Application Development with .NET 4.0
- MCTS: Accessing Data with Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 / Visual Studio 2010
- MCPD: Windows Developer
- MCPD: ASP.NET Developer
- MCPD: Enterprise Application Developer
- MCTS: Windows Communication Foundation Applications
- MCTS: Windows Presentation Foundation Applications
- MCTS: Windows Workflow Foundation Applications
Exams for MCPD and MCTS (certification for .NET 2.0) expired on 30th June, 2011
Exams for MCSD and MCAD (certification for .NET 1.1) expired on 31st March, 2009.