This course provides an introduction to the C# language 4.0 and the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 (through Visual Studio 2010). This course is designed for intermediate-level developers or those who want to learn how to work in the .NET Framework using C#. This course includes the recently released Entity Framework, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Data Services, Microsoft Sync Framework and ADO.NET. It is designed to demonstrate best practices and design for all their data access solutions.
Unisoft provides training on the following versions of .NET (4.0, 3.5).
- MCPD Web Developer 4
- MCPD Windows Developer 4
- MCTS Web Application Development with Microsoft.NET
- MCTS: Windows Communication Foundation Development with
Microsoft .Net Framework 4
- MCTS: Windows Application Development with .NET 4.0
- MCTS: Accessing Data with Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 / Visual
- MCPD: Windows Developer
- MCPD: ASP.NET Developer
- MCPD: Enterprise Application Developer
- MCTS: Windows Communication Foundation Applications
- MCTS: Windows Presentation Foundation Applications
- MCTS: Windows Workflow Foundation Applications
Exams for MCPD and MCTS (certification for .NET 2.0) expired on 30th June, 2011
Exams for MCSD and MCAD (certification for .NET 1.1) expired on 31st March, 2009.