Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) certification validates your expertise to successfully implement, build on, troubleshoot and debug key technology areas in Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft .NET framework.
ASP.NET is a free technology that allows programmers to create dynamic web applications. ASP.NET can be used to create anything from small, personal websites through to large, enterprise-class web applications.
MCTS: .NET Framework 3.5, ASP.NET Applications Training Boot Camp provides students with knowledge and skills to use ASP.NET 3.5 to create a fully functional Web application. This course validates following skills:
- Configure, deploy and troubleshoot web applications
- Create server controls
- Work with ASP.NET AJAX and client-side scripting
- Program web applications
- Target mobile devices
Unisoft provides training on the following versions of .NET (4.0, 3.5).
- MCPD Web Developer 4
- MCPD Windows Developer 4
- MCTS Web Application Development with Microsoft.NET Framework 4.0
- MCTS: Windows Communication Foundation Development with Microsoft .Net Framework 4
- MCTS: Windows Application Development with .NET 4.0
- MCTS: Accessing Data with Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 / Visual Studio 2010
- MCPD: Windows Developer
- MCPD: ASP.NET Developer
- MCPD: Enterprise Application Developer
- MCTS: Windows Communication Foundation Applications
- MCTS: Windows Presentation Foundation Applications
- MCTS: Windows Workflow Foundation Applications
Exams for MCPD and MCTS (certification for .NET 2.0) expired on 30th June, 2011
Exams for MCSD and MCAD (certification for .NET 1.1) expired on 31st March, 2009.